I’m in the process of transforming this section.
It used to be about “the good, the bad and the ugly about institutional christianity and the alternatives”, and was aimed at helping Christians find better ways to be the church.
But now theWay? is aimed mostly at helping people going through faith deconstruction and reconstruction, I am streamlining the contents.
Want some creative ideas about better ways to be the church in the twenty-first century?
- Christian leadership – have we got it quite the opposite of Jesus?
- Are christians afraid of the new? – could christians and churches be missing out on guidance from the Holy Spirit because we are not open to new ideas?
- Christianity is changing (blog series). The christian faith has always been flexible, adapting to new times and places. It’s still happening.
- The future for the church (blog series). I believe a new reformation is upon us, and church in the future will be very different to what we see now.
- Learning from the Anabaptists (blog series). Not many people know much about the Anabaptists, but they were the third christian grouping in the Reformation (after the Catholics and Protestants). They are still around today, and people are starting to find they’re making sense.