This website is written for those who:
- struggle with aspects of their faith they feel no longer seems right; or
- have significant doubts about God; or
- wonder if science or modern culture have made christian belief irrelevant or unbelievable; or
- have doubts about the Bible; or
- want to reconstruct their faith around reasonable beliefs they can hold with confidence and integrity.
If you fit in anywhere here, if you simply want to know the truth, then there’s a lot on this site that may interest you. Check out some ideas, information and (hopefully) truths on:
Faith deconstruction (and reconstruction): for those who have felt the need to review everything they have believed.
Why believe?: there are good reasons to believe, it’s not just blind faith.
Jesus: he started it all, so what can we know about Jesus and his teachings?
The Bible: if we get this wrong, we are off to a bad start. So what is the truth about the Bible?
Mission: what are we here on earth to do? What is important and what isn’t?
The church: it’s supposed to be the arm of God in the world, but something’s not right. What can we do to fix it?
Hard questions: some thoughts on a few questions that can puzzle believers and non-believers alike.
Pagine italiane: an Italian reader and friend translated a few pages.
Photo: Engin Akyurt on Pexels.