Christianity is not just a matter of faith, but of faith based on good evidence. Here are links to pages evaluating the evidence.
- Why believe? (summary). A short outline of the reasons that convince me.
- The universe points to God. Strong forms of two philosophical arguments.
- Eleven healings. Miraculous healings supported by good evidence.
- How can God allow evil? We don’t have the answers, but 5 questions may help us think about this distressing question.
- The health and wellbeing benefits of active and positive christian belief. Scientific/medical studies show that religious be;lievers are healthier, happier and more altruistic.
- Why should people believe in Jesus?. Starting with the historical evidence (as found by secular historians) and concluding with faith as a sound basis for our own faith and for apologetics.
- Jesus – son of God? Presenting the evidence that Jesus claimed to be divine, using only the conclusions of secular historians.
- The resurrection. The historical facts and why it is reasonable to believe that the resurrection really occurred.